Watermelon, Elderflower and Jalapeño Gin Cocktail

I don't normally post recipes for cocktails, because I hardly ever make them. But I happen to have some company over and some fresh cut watermelon in the fridge, along with St. Germain and Gin in the pantry - so I thought I'd share. Boy is this a yummy cocktail, especially for the summer.


Watermelon, Elderflower and Jalapeño Gin Cocktail 
by Sarah Farsh May 24, 2014
  • 4 - 5 cups seedless watermelon
  • 3 tbsp agave nectar
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup good gin (depending how strong you want the drinks)
  • 1/4 cup St. Germain (elderflower liquor)
  • 1/2 lime
  • fresh jalapeno
In a VitaMix or juicer, blend or juice watermelon and slice of fresh jalapeno together until liquified. Stir watermelon juice, agave, gin, St.Germain, lime juice together and serve on ice. Garnish with Jalapeno slice or watermelon. 

Comments

Popular Posts